- Complete the business plan questionnaire.
- Incorporate any feedback from the LA team and re-submit.
- Companies (about 3 per month) will be shortlisted every month after assessment.
- Submit the final presentation in the format specified by LA.
- Presentations will be made by entrepreneurs at the monthly investor meeting.
- Proposals where significant number of members are interested will be shortlisted for due diligence and deliberated upon further.
- If terms are agreeable a term sheet will provided to the entrepreneur.
- Legal and financial due diligence will be completed after the term sheet is prepared and accepted.
- Investment agreements to be prepared by legal advisors.
- Execution of agreements and funds transferred to company.